Thursday, May 8, 2008

Slow Computer!

I have been meaning to post for a while now,but my computers been acting up. Its OK now though, but who knows what tomorrow will bring, so I'm posting quick.


I received my puffy from Joye about a week ago and I LOVE IT! She made this tiny little knitted pin, its so cute. Its in my hutch, so no little hands can find it.
Here's a pic of everything I got.

















And I tried to get a close up on the pin. This was the best shot I got from 5 tries. Grrrr, I thought I had a good camera, oh well, I must have been to close. But you can still see how cute and tiny it is.
















Lastly, for tonight, I've been wanting to make this Starburst hot pad for a while, so I finally did.


http://www.crochetmemories.com/archive/lorettasstarbursthotpad.html


The assembly instructions were a little unclear at first, so I searched through Ravelry and someone on there cleared it right up by saying how you should sew through the TOP sc of each square. So, now they're easy and I love them! I wanna make one next with no white, but I'll have to find a matching colour and ombre...maybe cottontots? hmmmm... Well,I've got lots of Mothers Day stuff on the hook right now and will post as soon as its all done..hopefully tomorrow? Bye!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that Potholder on Ravelry & was going to attempt it this weekend! Good job! Love the Spidey blanket too.
Sherrie B, SD

mama24boyz said...

Thanks Sherrie. I'd love to see your version of the potholder too. I think that pattern always turns up so pretty and I love to se everyones different colour schemes.