Saturday, May 10, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

Well, I did get my Mothers Day stuff done for my mom and MIL. (I'll see my bff next weekend, so I'll post hers then). Heres what I made them. I still want to add more, maybe I'll add little things before I see them. The baskets look empty to me. They each got a gift certificate too though.

This ones my Moms















This is for my MIL
















Another thing I did today was make some chair booties! A couple of weeks ago, Quenton got out of the chair and somehow ground something into the floor to cause this!!















DH was furious! He said to me"You make stuff all the time! Can't you make something for these chairs?" We did have those felty things on them but they apparantly didn't work too well, so I made these. I think they're kinda cute. I made them from yarn that I have no plans for, so it won't be missed.
















You can see another little(but long) scratch here too.
















Well, I don't know if Ill be able to get on here tomorrow so I'll wish you all a Happy Mothers Day!!!! Oh and I've been thinking of some fun things can do on this blog, I've been reading lots of blogs lately and I love them, just wish I was as creative as some of you guys! But I'm thinking.......

No comments: