Saturday, April 12, 2008

You NEED One Of These!!



This little hat has gotten into my list of things to make (Whats the short form for that by the way?? Its not WIP....what is it?) It is just waaayyyyy too cute for words. Check it out here




I'm finished both of my exchanges. Yay! I'll be mailing them out tomorrow and will post pics as son as I know they got them.


But I do have a couple really cool pics to share. A lady from the At My House yahoo group that I'm on has made my Hearts go Round hat. She made it adult size. I love it!!


Also, 2 people have made my pretty Butterfly. One I found on ravelry by thelassi4. Heres that one.
And the other one was by Aurora. You can see it on her blog here.
Sorry it took me so long to post these, but I just had to share them. They are all beautiful and I love that people are liking my patterns!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was looking at the hat heart pattern and I saw my picture. That is crazy. :)