Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Too much winter and more stuff done

OK, I have had a busy week. Quentons 11th bday is tomorrow! I can't believe hes going to be 11!! Well, we went to Lasermania on Sunday for his party. The baby has had 3 Drs appts. And I'm not even going to mention the horrible snow we've had! (50 more cm!!!! I can't wait for Spring) But I did manage to get some stuff done.

Heres a pic of my front yard. I told you it was awful!
















I finished a little ladybug purse and I love it. I wanna make a matching hat too but I'm not sure if I should make it whole or lacy since spring is hopefully coming. Anyways, heres my pic of that.
















Then I made this little purse from the Lionbrand website.
















I also finished this poncho for the 10yo girl. I wasn't sure about the camo one that I previously did, so now she can have a choice. This one is from the Garnstudio website. They have beautiful things there. Sometimes just looking at finished knitted things, I wish I could knit, but for some reason I just can't grasp it.










And, lastly I started to make this Easter basket. I planned to make 4 of them, but realized there was no way it was going to happen, so I've put this aside til later. Its supposed to be Mickey Mouse. Then I was going to make a Spongebob, Spiderman and Homer or Stewie. Anyways, I can't finishe them in time, so Oh well.











And speaking of putting things aside. I went through my stash only to realize I have a lot more WIPs then I remembered. I have a problem of seeing something I like and starting it right away, whether or not I already have a current project going on. I have adjusted my WIPs on the side bar and have promised myself to not let it get any bigger. I have to start finishing some of these things, But then I saw the AA FPOD the other day when it was the Irish greeting thingy and it was so cute. My MIL is Irish and I thought I would make her one, so tahts been started. I also have an idea for a cute little thing for Easter and will 100% have that done this week, with pattern posted. Well, gotta go.......

No comments: